Full Stack Development
Who is a Full Stack Developer?
A full-stack developer is a software developer or web developer who works with both the front and back end of an application or website; this implies that they can handle projects that include creating user-friendly sites, databases and work alongside clients in the planning phase of projects.
Why opt for Full Stack Development with Trugo?
When a full stack developer from Trugo gets assigned to your company, they cut costs on the development of projects. This is because our developers possess several skills such as; front-end (client-side), back-end (server-side), QA testing code architecture, and UI/UX design.
Accordingly, the expense of each project is minimized. Our full-stack developers have a thorough understanding of how various phases of the project should be done. Trugo's developers are well informed of all the latest technological advancements and you will find it convenient to trust our developers for all project needs; because we will be responsible for the development from start to finish.
Services included in Trugo’s Full Stack Development:
API and Web Services Development
HTML & CSS Development
Server and Hosting Integration
UI/UX Design & Development
Custom Software Development
Benefits of Full Stack Development
1. Experience: Most full-stack developers have partaken in various kinds of web projects. The experience has given them an in-depth understanding of web and application development. This way, you can expect that in the long run, their knowledge, will be exceptionally beneficial to the growth and performance of your project.
2. Cost Friendly: On the contrary, if you are working with a weak financial plan and still need an exceptional site, it is ideal to look for the services of a full stack developer. They can handle all parts of the job and there will not be a need for many developers on a single project. Employing a talented full stack developer saves you a lot of money.
4. Upgrades: Proficient full-stack developers will make your website easier to use. They are well informed of the recent technological developments. They execute savvy highlights on your website so users get the best interactive and responsive website.
5. Jack of all trades: Besides being the tech head and building features that improve your website, full-stack developers can represent your organization and products to stakeholders and decision-makers at conferences.
6. Planning: The main advantage of having a full-stack developer is that they can help you design the entire structure and provide input at any level as needed. Their services go beyond web development, to improving and maintaining existing frameworks.